Friday, February 11, 2011

Future Plan

Let's start with a story of a friend of my friend. She is the same age as me except that she is 4 months older. Like me, she is Asian, but from Hong Kong. Like me, she was in nursing. Like me, she might not like nursing. The differences? She has graduated smoothly and successfully in June 2010. What a shame that we are the same age, but she is 2 years ahead of me. She continued to pursue her dream as a dentist and started another degree of dentistry hygiene in Toronto. I thought she was getting her master in nursing, but she didn't. She decided to change her major.

I have a choice now of having to get my nursing courses completed by the end of this year. The only sacrifice is not having a long summer break. After lots of thinking, drawing, erasing, writing and sketching, it turned out that summer class would not be too bad. Besides lecture class every Monday and a 4-day-clinical for 4 weeks, I can still enjoy the rest of the summer. Then I can proceed with my final focus in some field and get it all done in Fall 2011. Perhaps I can graduated in December? Is it possible? I don't know. I don't know how much I will have to pay in April for all these courses. I don't even know if I will pass this block. I don't know if my job would allow me to take so many days off.

If 2011 is the year of full study. 2012 is the year where I can do all kinds of stuff I have been wanting to do.

1. Escaping winter in Canada and going home for the very first time to celebrate Chinese New Year. I miss the damn hot humid weather and the "meriah" environment!
2. I will get a CAR! I will go with a cheap second hand car, so I can still survive paying low insurance every month. After 25, I will get a brand new car! A mini cooper? Infiniti G37? BMW 325i? Audi A4? Lexus RX? Acura TL? Mercedes GLK?

3. Get a FULL-TIME JOB! And apply for permanent resident!

4.. Then I will buy parents a house with cool exterior and interior design? Haha just kidding. Parents will be responsible for the down payment and I will take care of the rest. I am always worried with my parents still living in the wooden house. The thoughts just scared me! It is unsafe to live there! What if somethings happened? And the neighbourhood is turning into Kampung Melayu! Anyway, I want them to move out from there as soon as possible! Then, my sister should get my parents a Myvi? Hahaha

5. Traveling to US! And Cancun, Mexico!!!! And Europe! Oh...maybe I should go traveling with my parents first too. I can bring them to KL, if my sis is studying in KL at that time and she can be our tour guide. LOL. Or we can go to Singapore, or Sabah!

6. Saving up for future studies and deciding which major I want eventually. Hate the fact, I am now wasting so much time and money studying something I have no passion with. I hate you NURSING!

“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it, if you can dream it, you can become it.” – William Author Word

No comments:

Post a Comment