Thursday, February 24, 2011

Car Obsession- Acura TL

So...I was thinking of what kind of used car I would like to get once I graduated. I have thought of

2001 Honda civic coupe

2010 Toyota

2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback

After that, I moved my attention to
Volkswagen Golf (A German Brand Car)
Volvo C30

And most recently is ACURA TL! It really fits my style! Especially the 3rd generation! Deng Deng Deng Deng


They are so cool right! If you say no, I will punch your face! I love love love love its simplicity, yet not losing its elegance! After doing some research, it is actually a luxury version of Honda! Knew it, that is why both brand cars always look alike. Anyway, the 3rd generation ranges from 2004-2007/8. But damn, the price range starts at least at 15000-20000! Argh...I can use those money to buy a brand new Honda fit or Nissan Versa. But I think I would regret if I opt for those cheap little cars. And I would watch the youngsters driving Acura TL with 120% of jealousy! Seriously, I want an Acura TL. I would be so damn proud to drive this car. It is not too big not too small. I love the design! I love the interior! I love the exterior! I love the tail light. I love everything. I think it is so cool that everyone would be looking at me when I am driving Acura. At least Acura is a luxury car brand I think. The cons: expensive insurance payment considering its luxury line, expensive gas having to get premium gas instead of regular, expensive filter, oil change and winter tire change?

Whatever, if you love it, you should get it, then you won't regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment