Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rate Your Instructor

The worst thing that can ever happen to you in school is having a really bad instructor. He or she could be strict, could be having accent in English, could be racist towards Asian students, could be bad in teaching, could be picky, etc. I have had three instructors that are really STRICT. The first one was really strict, even putting me on a learning contract (that was what she called as the second chance). The second one was a bit okay, but she scared the hell out of me in the first week, causing sleepless nights for the whole week! She judged based on others assumption! Geez. Now the one I am having now is the worst. She might looks nice from the outside, but you have no idea what she is thinking! Well, she doesn't look nice from the outside anyway. She already looks like a strict woman from the outside look. Ugh...Can't wait till it is OVER! I would rate her 1/10 (10=BEST)

No comments:

Post a Comment