Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top Ten++ Places To Visit

10. Dubai (RICHHHHH city with amazing architecture; I wanna see Burj Dubai Skyscraper)
9. Cairo, Egypt (On second thoughts, I am not sure if I would go there now due to hot weather, but I do love the sight)
8. Australia  (Just to visit my aunt who I have never seen before)

7. United Kingdom (UK has always been the country that I have dreamed of to further my study at)
7. Honolulu, Hawaii ( The beaches + 5-star hotel! Since I kinda know how to swim, I can go down to the beach too finally)
6. Tokyo, Japan and Seoul, Korea ( non-stop shopping again and to see all the handsome boys. If you are worrying about the language barrier, no worries, I am learning Korea Language..erm..sort of)
 5. New York (Hello, because it is NEW YORK)
4. Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and maybe Shanghai  ( non-stop shopping and eating and perhaps gambling? Mom would kill me, but to serve as the purpose of "opening my eye" would be okay, right mum?)
3.. Rome, Paris, Barcelona, Belgium, and every other cities in Europe (I hope I can find someone to go backpacking with me through Europe though and I can communicate in Spanish or French!)



2. Singapore (Gasp! I know, I know Singapore is so close to Malaysia, and I have never been there yet!)

1. Swan Town, Malaysia (that is my hometown and I can speak their bahasa duh)


So I have "almost" finish my list. What about yours? Let me know too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment