Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time To Rest

Oh my...I don't understand why I am still feeling exhausted and sleepy even though I have had 10 hours of sleep for the past week. Seriously? I slept more than usual...I slept later than usual...and I woke up later than usual. Are these the factors that contribute to my sleepiness at work or at bus? Or is it because I have been facing computer and laptops almost every minutes of times I am awake? I don't know. I guess I really need to get back to the habit of getting into bed before 11:30pm and waking up at 8:00am.

At times, it can be seem that life dictates we stay busy. The truth of the matter is that we need to build the appropriate amount of time to rest and renew into our new days.

Give yourself permission to rest and enjoy. Taking a rest or a break doesn't mean you are lazy of wasting time. There is no substitute for rest, so get plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment