Friday, February 25, 2011

Earning money online using Swagbucks!

Came across SWAGBUCKS in 2010 and has since become a loyal "friend" of swagbucks.


What is Swagbucks?
An online website that allows you to earn points from searching, voting, doing survey, which you could then redeem your accumulated points into money! I redeem my points into amazon gift certificate. So far, I have accumulated 65 dollars!!! I need $110 to get my baby g-watch!! No far away now!

Is it a scam?
No. I am not a person who would not randomly submit my personal information online or trust any online website. However, I trusted this website. I have used it and I guaranteed that it is not a scam for sure!

Can anyone participate?
Unfortunately I think only those reside in Canada and United States can take advantage of it. Maybe they have changed the rule, but do go and take a look! It is worth it for you to earn some unexpected money buy spending some times online.

How do I get started?
click on this link http://swagbucks.com/refer/ladycaca Then you will  have 30 points once you complete the registration. With 450 points, you get $5 amazon gift card. So why not.
Give it a try now! Click on the above link NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment